I’ve had it with the crybaby lef-tards whining about the cops killing innocent young black boys like Trayvon and Michael Brown… Alton is surely cut from the same cloth… Read this and check out his photo from Facebook, then decide for yourself.
Alton Sterling died in a Baton Rouge, Louisiana convenient store when two officers took multiple shots at him. Now the media is picking apart every video piece by piece to see what happened. But his prior wrap sheet and family picture speak for itself.
Protests, outrage, and riots have come as a result of his death and the death of another African American male in Minnesota.
Sterling’s criminal record, while of no pertinence to the night in question where he died, speaks volumes of his character, or lack their of. Heavy recently found his court documents showing his criminal past.
He was a registered sex offender with a lengthy wrap sheet. His convictions are of a wide array of different crimes. The crimes he was accused of are the following…
- Simple battery (dismissed) (Nov. 24, 1996)
- Simple battery – dismissed (Oct. 28, 1997)
- Simple burglary of inhabited dwelling (May 5-15, 2005) request for arrest warrant
- Felony theft (May 5-15, 2005) request for arrest warrant
- Simple burglary (amended to illegal possession of stolen things – guilty plea) (May 24, 2005)
- Aggravated battery (amended to simple battery – guilty plea) (March 6, 2006)
Simple criminal damage to property – guilty plea (March 6, 2006)
- Unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling (amended to disturbing the peace – guilty plea) (March 6, 2006)
- Expired driver’s license (March 21, 2008)
- Driver’s license issue (hard to read document) (2008)
- Domestic abuse battery – pleaded guilty (March 31, 2008)
- Illegal carrying weapons with controlled dangerous substance – pleaded guilty (May 29, 2009)
- Felon in possession of a firearm – dismissed (May 29, 2009)
- Contempt of court – (Aug. 10, 2009) – Guilty plea
- Fail to use seat belt (Feb. 5, 2014)
- Fail to renew registration (Feb. 5, 2014)
- Failure to comply with sex offender registration (Aug. 11, 2015) – Forfeiture
- Possession of a schedule 1 drug, (April4-5, 2016) – no conclusion
- Possession of marijuana first offense. (April 5, 2016) – no conclusion
Source: FreedomDaily.comFollow VeronicaCoffin