Submitted by: Veronica Coffin
Follow VeronicaCoffinBRILLIANCE IN THREE PARTSPart I:A. Back off and let those men who want to marry men, marry men.B. Allow those women who want to marry women, marry women.C. Allow those folks who want to abort their babies, abort their babies.D. In three generations, there will be no more Democrats.
I love it when a plan comes together; don’t you?Part II:10 Poorest Cities in America (How did it happen?)City, State, % of People Below the Poverty Level1. Detroit, MI 32.5%2. Buffalo, NY 29.9%3. Cincinnati, OH 27.8%4. Cleveland, OH 27.0%5. Miami, FL 26.9%5. St. Louis, MO 26.8%7. El Paso, TX 26.4%8. Milwaukee, WI 26.2%9. Philadelphia, PA 25.1%10. Newark, NJ 24.2%What do these top ten cities (over 250,000 pop.) with the highest poverty rate all have in common?
Detroit, MI – (1st on poverty rate list) hasn’t elected a Republican mayor since 1961Buffalo, NY – (2nd) hasn’t elected one since 1954Cincinnati, OH – (3rd) not since 1984Cleveland, OH – (4th) not since 1989Miami, FL – (5th) has never had a Republican mayorSt. Louis, MO – (6th) not since 1949El Paso, TX – (7th) has never had a Republican mayorMilwaukee, WI – (8th) not since 1908Philadelphia, PA – (9th) not since 1952Newark, NJ – (10th) not since 1907Einstein once said, ‘The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.’It is the poor who habitually elect Democrats… yet they are still POOR.Part III:“You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.You cannot build character and courage by taking away people’s initiative and independence.
You cannot help people permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.”~Abraham Lincoln“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him had better take a much closer look at the American Indian.”~Henry FordSix trivia questions to see how much history you really know. Be honest; it’s kind of fun and revealing.If you don’t know the answer, make your best guess.Answer all of the questions (no cheating) before looking at the answers.
1) “We’re going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good.”A. Karl Marx B. Adolph Hitler C. Joseph StalinD. Barack Obama E. None of the above
2) “It’s time for a new beginning, for an end to government of the few, by the few, and for the few..and to replace it with shared responsibility, for shared prosperity.”A. Lenin B. Mussolini C. Idi AminD. Barack Obama E. None of the above3) “(We)…. can’t just let business as usual go on, and that means something has to be taken away from some people.”A. Nikita Khrushchev B. Joseph Goebbels C. Boris YeltsinD. Barack Obama E. None of the above
4) “We have to build a political consensus and that requires people to give up a little bit of their own … in order to create this common ground.”A. Mao Tse Tung B. Hugo Chavez C. Kim Jong IID. Barack Obama E. None of the above5) “I certainly think the free-market has failed.”A. Karl Marx B. Lenin C. MolotovD. Barack Obama E. None of the above6) “I think it’s time to send a clear message to what has become the most profitable sector in (the) entire economy that they are being watched.”
A. Pinochet B. Milosevic C. Saddam HusseinD. Barack Obama E. None of the aboveNo peeking!Scroll down for answers…(1) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/29/2004(2) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 5/29/2007
(3) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007(4) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007(5) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 6/4/2007
(6) E. None of the above. Statement was made by Hillary Clinton 9/2/2005