Submitted by: Veronica Coffin
Posted by Bridgette
Prepare to be shocked at the goals that have already been reached since the Communist goals were written and presented in 1963. Fifty seven years later, we have people in our government at all levels who are ardently trying to implement and complete the remaining items. These attempts at transforming our nation are in full swing and are being recognized and exposed. Others are under the radar and have remained closeted. Take a long look at this list and see how many are in the process of being pushed through as bills or are recognizable now. Many were exposed within the first year of this administration i.e., rewriting educational literature and reinterpreting history in school books.
Obama was elected on a couple words, hope and change. If citizens had known that his change meant establishing, implementing, and installing communist goals and destroying our way of life, they wouldn’t have voted for Obama. If voters fully understood what the Progressives /Communists had in mind, do you think Obama would be the squatter in the White House now?
“Progressive” was the term communists used after the McCarthy era (1945 – 1960), and it is still used today. If you will remember Hillary Clinton identified herself as a “Modern Progressive.” This should give Hilliary supporters pause when they wonder why she took the Secretary of State position within this administration.
According to Wiki, “The Congressional Progressive Caucus (CPC) is the largest caucus within the Democratic caucus in the United States Congress with 82 Declared Progressives including 79 voting Representatives, 2 non-voting delegates (Donna Christensen Virgin Islands and Eleanor Holmes Norton, District of Columbia), and 1 Senator (Bernie Sanders, Vermont).” They work to advance progressive issues and positions.
This group was founded in 1991 by five members of the House. They said they were “organized around the principles of social and economic justice, a non-discriminatory society, and national priorities which represent the interests of all people, not just the wealthy and powerful.”
According to its website, the CPC advocates “universal access to affordable, high quality healthcare, fair trade agreements, living wage laws, the right of all workers to organize into labor unions and engage in collective bargaining, the abolition of significant portions of the USA Patriot Act, the legalization of same-sex marriage, strict campaign finance reform laws, a complete pullout from the war in Iraq, a crackdown on corporate welfare and influence, an increase in income tax rates on the wealthy, tax cuts for the poor, and an increase in welfare spending by the federal government.”
Additionally, when the Soviet Union collapsed, many of the former communists became environmentalists, and they are found in the Green Movement now associated with the scam artist, Al Gore, and most recently Van Jones, Obama’s “Green Jobs” czar, who left the White House in the dark of the night. There are many connections between the communists and the environmental/green movement. It is my understanding that the environmental movement was founded by members of the United Nations.
WHO ARE OBAMA’S COMMUNISTS?
A few Progressives are easily recognized such as Ed Markey (MA) and Henry Waxman (CA), who co-authored the Cap and Trade bill. Barney Frank is presently trying to pass the universal voting bill. Barney was most responsible for allowing the meltdown of Frannie and Freddie. The outspoken and brash Alan Grayson (FL) who stated in front of Congress that Republicans “wanted people to die” and that is why they were not supporting the Healthcare bill. Neil Abercrombie (HI) recently announced his resignation to run for governor of Hawaii. He was a friend of Barack Obama Sr. Jan Schakowsky (IL) is married to Robert Creamer who wrote the Healthcare bible while in prison and who claimed he was helping the poor when he embezzeled monies. Dennis Kucinich (OH) is often seen sparing with FOX anchors.
Of the 42 Congressional Black Caucus members, 31 are members of the Congressional Progressive Caucus. A few of the better known members are: Barbara Lee (CA), Maxine Waters (CA), Bobby Rush (IL), and Jesse Jackson, Jr. (IL). John Conyers (MI) made the statements that it was the “powers that be” that stopped the investigation of ACORN, and his wife was recently convicted of felonies. Charlie Rangle (NY-Harlem) is on the Judicial Review’s Most Corrupt Policitican’s list. Donald Payne (NJ), Sheila Jackson-Lee (TX- Houston), and Eddie Bernice Johnson (TX-Dallas) are some other members.
Nancy Pelosi (CA) left the Progressive Caucus when she was elected House Minority Leader. Hilda Solis became the Secretary of Labor in 2009. I didn’t see a listing for Harry Reid, but his actions say he is totally in tune with the Progressives. He is most likely undeclared.
With the election of Scott Brown to the Senate, universal health care or socialized medicine will be stopped. This has been one of the major goals of the Progressives, and was the pivot point of their agenda.
To complete the transformation of our nation, the Progressives needed to take over health care and destroy our economy. The outrage and protesting shown by the Tea Parties and the voters in New Jersey, Virginia, and Massachusetts are saving us from the fate of a communist takeover. It is our vigilance and close attention to these enemies that must continue. Their goal is and will remain the takeover of the USA. We will not let it happen. These are chilling if they are compared to events during the last year. There is no question as to why the public was ignored and bills and activities were handled at warp speed without regard to the public’s choices. There is no question as to why there were backroom deals and secret meetings. There is no question as to why they always dropped bomb shell news on Fridays. There is no question as to the agenda of this administration. Once you have reviewed these goals, you will understand. There will only be one question left to answer, Why? Just Why.
45 COMMUNIST GOALS TO TAKE OVER THE USA
Remarks of Hon. A. S. Herlong, Jr. of Florida in the House of Representatives on Thursday, January 10, 1963.
Mr. HERLONG: Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America. At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following “Current Communist Goals,” which she identifies as an excerpt from “The Naked Communist,” by Cleon Skousen: A list of 45 goals that found their way down the halls of our great Capitol back in 1963.
“The Naked Communist”
by Cleon Skousen
- U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war. [Note: change this to nuclear war to update it.]
- U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
- Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
- Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
- Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
- Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
- Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a One-World Government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
- Do away with all loyalty oaths.
- Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
- Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities (1938–1975) .
- Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
- Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- 41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
- 42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use “united force” to solve economic, political or social problems.
- Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
- Internationalize the Panama Canal.
- Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Sweet Victory: Congressional Progressive Caucus Gets in Gear, May 20, 2005.
Current Congressional Progressive Caucus List
The Progressive Promise Fairness For All